CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I just looked at the last entry I posted and saw that it was in February. At first I was shocked, but I am no longer surprised after thinking about all of the things we have been doing lately.
On March 3rd we put our house up for sale. I am so tired of living in such a small house, and although we manage not to trip over each other too much, it's time to move on. The hard thing is, we really love our house :( Oh and we have found a huge house that we love and put an offer on it. All that's left to do is sell our house before the end of May!
In April Phil and I started coaching a 4-5 yr olds soccer team. They are so much fun, and have improved a great deal in a short amount of time. Our son, Austin, is on the team and it's so cute watching him play.
On May 5th Phil's dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had surgery two days later. The day of his surgery was amazing. I don't think that I have EVER prayed as hard as I did that day. God is faithful and has been answering our prayers as every day Tom gets stronger and stronger.
Today we had another showing on our house. I had a lot that needed to get done, but again God blessed me with the strength and time to get it all done. The waiting really stinks, but I know that God will answer our prayer for a bigger home in His time, not mine.
Now that the house is all clean it's time for a relaxing evening with the family. Isn't it wonderful when you have the house all clean and can just sit and relax?

1 comment:

KellyB said...

I have been checking to read some new stuff! And since you wrote this, your house has sold!!! Miss you. Hope to see you soon :)