CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Adoption update

I am sure that if you look at when my last post was you will wonder why I have not written anything in the past couple of months. The first reason is this: Our adoption agency told us not to. We were informed that if something we say in a social media setting is offensive to the country we are adopting from we could hurt our chances to adopt as well as any one else's chance to adopt there. There is no way that we would EVER want that to happen. However, we want our friends to know what's going on. Please feel free to email me at any time with questions and I will do my best to answer them. My email address is brown.taralynne@gmail.com.

We can say that we have completed our home study and are preparing grants. We have also started a puzzle fundraiser to help us with costs until grants come through. I will be posting pictures of the progress of that fundraiser here on a monthly basis.

No comments: