CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In Pennsylvania

Austin, Ariel and I arrived at Krista's around 10:30pm last night. We had the most crazy day ever yesterday! At 9am we were at National Car sales to sign all the papers that we need to get our new van! The crazy part was that Phil had to catch a plane for DC at 11am. So Phil signed everything that he had to, and I drove him and the kids over to the airport. Then the kids and I went back to the dealership where I signed the rest of the paperwork. We had to wait about 45 min after the paperwork for them to finish detailing the van - I was NOT thrilled about having to wait so long in a tiny waiting room with Austin and Ariel. Oh well.
After I got the van and finished the process of putting the car seats in we headed back home to pack up and leave for PA. Even though we pretty much had all things packed into bags it was still crazy trying to load up the van by myself! Thankfully my neighbor Jen (who is watching the cats for us) came over and sat outside with the kiddos while I ran in and out of the house. We took off to with a stop at the post office first. It was then that I realized that my bridesmaid dress and Phil's suit were still hanging the the bathroom doorway back home. I couldn't believe it and I was so thankful that I hadn't yet gotten on the highway. So back home we went.
We arrived at Krista's around 10:30pm, and my kids were so wired! We didn't end up falling asleep until after 12am, and they still woke up at 8:30 this morning.
Today we just hung out and ran to the store. Krista made us a really nice dinner. Tomorrow the bridal party is going to the spa.

No comments: