CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Travel

Our July is going to be crazy with all of the traveling that we are doing. My sister, Krista, is getting married on July 19th in PA. Austin, Ariel and I are all going to be in the wedding. Well, we are hoping that Ariel will be in the wedding, but we are waiting to see how everything goes at rehearsal. I am so excited because Krista has asked me to give a toast at the reception. I have no idea what I am going to say yet, but I am very honored that she asked.
Phil is going to DC on the 14th for a seminar. I am a little envious of him because he will have time while he's there to do sightseeing. I have only ever been to DC once (March for Life with CLA) we were able to visit some of the memorials because it was a day trip. Oh well, Phil is just going to have to take us back there as a family some time :)
After the kids and I drop Phil off at the Indy airport we are heading right away to PA. I figure there isn't any reason to stay home by ourselves when we can be hanging out with Krista and helping with any last minute wedding stuff.
Phil will drive up to PA after his seminars are over on the 17th. Then we will drop off the rental and spend some time in Erie on Friday before all of the festivities begin.
The week after Krista and Andy tie-the-not we are going to stay at Gram's house and take care of Minx. Phil is not too thrilled, but the next weekend is my 10 year high school reunion. I am so pumped. We are going to Pittsburgh to have dinner on the Gateway Clipper. I don't really know too much about it, but the fact that Phil and I are going to have a night out without the kids is so exciting!!! Plus I love getting the chance to show off my gorgeous husband :)
So I am going to be in PA for about 2 weeks. I guess that seems crazy to me because I haven't been back there for that long since Phil and I got married in 2002.

No comments: