CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time

It's amazing how I never feel like there is enough time in the day to accomplish all that I want to get done. I am aware that some of that feeling stems from me not using the time that I have during the day as efficiently as I can, but I also know that it is important to my sanity to have those moments here and there to do mindless things - such as get on the computer. One thing that I am not going to stress about is this blog. Before typing this I started to get upset at myself for not adding more, but then I realized - this blog is mostly for me, so who cares. I will write when I can.
Some cute things that Austin is doing lately:
saying "I won't do it again" when he thinks that he is going to get punished for something
Imagining all the time (for an example) Today I listened to him tell the pen he was holding "be careful honey" as it toppled over onto the floor
He is starting to really like dinosaurs and growls a lot :)
Some cute things that Ariel is doing lately:
Climbing onto Phil's or my stomachs if we are on the floor or bed and saying "giddy up"
When giving an affirmative answer hers is "yup"
she loves her opposite book - today she said "happy....sad" more times than I can remember

No comments: