CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Traders Point Creamery


Today was the first day that I took the kids to see the cows and watch them get milked at Traders Point. I have been wanting to do this all summer, but the weather was either too hot or they took late naps. Well, today turned out to be the perfect day. It was just right temperature wise, and Phil was going straight to the library after work to study. I needed something to fill up our time, and we had a blast. Austin went right up to the pen and petted a calf, while Ariel (our true animal lover) was somewhat hesitant at first. When she saw Austin do it, she had to :) I am noticing that with potty training too. I hope that it helps to motivate both of them. Anyways, we also got to see some chickens, a sweet barn cat, and the milking time. I have put some really great pics out on our shutterfly website (see previous post).

No comments: