CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Tired

Yesterday and last night were very interesting. Austin and Ariel decided not to nap and by 6:30pm Ariel was out cold. So I put her in bed for the night knowing that she would probably wake up early. I was hoping for 6:30am or so but no. She decided to first wake up at 4:40am. Then it was 5:30. I finally got out of bed with her and watched some Veggie Tales that we had recorded so that Austin could go back to sleep. He of course knew that she wasn't in the room anymore and came looking for her. So I let them watch Curious George (the tv show) and tried to go back to sleep myself for 30 minutes only to enter our bedroom and find Phil awake and at the computer. To top everything off I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep right away (belly is starting to get in the way) and there were thunder storms that woke me up at some point too.
So needless to say, I am very tired today. Our plan is to run errands and then pack up to go to my Mom's for Mother's Day weekend.

No comments: