CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Colts!

Today I ran again. This time I'm not as sure about my distance or total time on the treadmill because I accidentally bumped the stop button in the middle of my workout. I had to wait to get a treadmill today. It seems like everyone and their brother was working out - on a Sunday afternoon. Anyway, I still worked on my one minute run, and even added 30 seconds extra at least once. I am planning on running again tomorrow. I felt really good after exercising today! Oh and I met my goal of at least 200 calories.
We watched the Colt's beat the Jets and hung out with the Whites and Wilhites. It was fun getting to talk with Michele and Shari. The kids (all 6 of them - Eva hung out with us) played really well together. It's nice having at least some family close by to spend free time with. Especially those who have kids and know what we are going through :)

1 comment: