CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sick kids

Why is it that I can't seem to get anything done when I have sick kids? I'll tell you why! Four breathing treatments a day for Eva, as well as 2 doses of amoxacillin; 2 breathing treatments for Austin. This stupid treatments take about 15 minutes each. It is insane for me to expect Eva to sit still, with a mask on her face that she would rather chew on than breathe into, for that long :(
On top of it all, I am still stuffed up with a cough and my throat is starting to hurt again. I don't know if I am getting even more sick or if I have had to get after Austin and Ariel more than I realized today. Oh well, at least it's a date night for Phil and I. Our plan was to leave all 3 of the kids for the first time with friends, but we will be taking Eva with us since she has been so sick. Poor sweetie! It breaks my heart when she is coughing. It sounds like she is going to hack her lungs up, and sometimes she coughs so hard that she spits up :( Thankfully she is on an antibiotic and will be getting better soon. She had just started sleeping though the night and then she got sick.
No running for me today. I am planning on going to the gym tomorrow. Also I have been working on and finally finished Ariel's birthday video. I can't wait for Phil to get home so that we can all watch it together in the big tv. I made a smaller one for Gram's birthday, as a memorial, and it turned out awesome.

1 comment:

KellyB said...

I didn't know your kids were so sick. Sorry to hear that. Hope they are doing better now.