CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Running

Am I crazy? I just sent an email to my sister-in-law telling her that I will join their team in Race for the Cure in Indy this April. I hate running, but here I am getting ready to head to the gym and start a new exercise program that will help me be able to run 3.1 miles on April 18th. I will be 30 on April 15th. Is that why I want to run? To show myself that I can still be in shape when I am 30? Or is it because I want to get back to where I was before 3 c-sections? Or is it because I am sick of feeling fat? I think that it's all three. My constant rambling right now is due to the fact that I am a huge procrastinator and again the fact that I HATE running. Oh well, here I go to the gym, wish me luck! More later on how it went :)

2 comments:

KellyB said...

You're teeny tiny! But I understand the feeling of not feeling comfortable in my own skin. I myself feel like that, yet know it could be much worse! So good for you for doing something about it, but try to find AND SEE everything beautiful about you! Starting with that tiny little stomach you have after 3 babies!

Tara Lynne said...

Kelly, you have been such a blessing to me, especially with your words of affirmation. I am thankful to have you as a friend!